03 Nights / 04 Days
Day 01 - Delhi - Agra (Approx. 200 Kms - 04 hrs)
Morning arrival at Delhi Airport on arrival proceed by surface to the city of Taj Agra, stopping enroute at a good restaurant for refreshment. Evening arrive at Agra and check- in to the hotel.
Afternoon we leave to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone - undoubtedly the highlight of our tour.
Later we leave for tour of the imposing Agra Fort, built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates.
Rest of the evening free to explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
[Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday].
Day 02 - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (250 Kms - 05 hrs)
After breakfast we drive to Jaipur - the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur. The palaces and forts of the yesteryears, which were witnesses to the royal processions and splendors, are now living monuments. Enroute we stop at Fatehpur Sikri - which has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day. In the afternoon continue to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, arrive and check inn to the hotel.
This will be a cultural evening, we visit Chokhi Dhani - An ethnic village resort, the vitality of Rajasthani folk culture comes alive as children dance rhythmically to the loud tenor of folk songs sung by men and women, festooned in bright clothes. Gaily caparisoned camel, horses and bullock carts offer joy rides. A traditional Rajasthani dinner will be served. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03 – Jaipur
Morning after breakfast at the hotel we visit the dramatic hilltop fortress at Amber – ascend the imposing fort on a painted elephant. We wander among glittering inlays and the Hall of Mirrors.
We stop to view the elegant Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)- this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world.
After lunch tour of the Maharajah’s City Palace, now partly a museum display a unique fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajput armoury and costumes . Later we visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory - situated in the heart of the city where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century.
Explore the colourful bazaars of Jaipur where one can shop for Jewellery, Paintings, block prints, textiles, carpets, brassware, blue pottery etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 - Jaipur - Delhi (250 Kms – 05 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel we drive back to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the airport to connect the flight to your onward journey.
Valid from 01 October – 31 March 2013
||2 Pax / Person
||4 Pax / Person
||Child ( 6 yrs to 12 yrs )
Cost Includes :-
Cost Excludes :-
- Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast inclusive of taxes.
- AC Deluxe transportation as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing of Agra & Jaipur.
- All current applicable taxes.
- 3.09% Government Service Tax (MANDATORY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO COLLECT FROM THE CLIENT)
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares/ train fares & Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions
- Tips to Driver, Guides, at restaurants nor does it includes any gratuity to your tour escort
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax)
- Anything not given in Price Include head.