02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 01 - Delhi - Agra (Approx. 200 Kms - 04 hrs)
Morning arrive at Delhi airport on arrival proceed by surface to the city of Taj Agra, stopping enroute at a good restaurant for refreshment. Evening arrive at Agra and check- in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 - Agra
Morning after breakfast at the hotel we leave to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone - undoubtedly the highlight of our tour.
Later we leave for tour of the imposing Agra Fort, built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates.
After lunch we travel to Fatehpur Sikri - Built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century, it is a veritable fairytale city built of red sandstone, and its "ruins" are in pristine condition.
Rest of the evening free to explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
[Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday].
Day 03 – Agra - Delhi
After breakfast drive to Delhi by road. Afternoon arrive Delhi, on arrival visit to New Delhi drive past the India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House and Parliament House all dating back to the time of British Raj.
Later transfer to the international airport to Board your homeward flight or connect to your onward destination.
Valid Till 31 March, 2013
||2 Pax / Person
||4 Pax / Person
||Child ( 6 yrs to 12 yrs )
Cost Includes :-
Cost Excludes :-
- Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast inclusive of taxes.
- AC Deluxe transportation as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing of Agra.
- All current applicable taxes.
- 3.09% Government Service Tax (MANDATORY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO COLLECT FROM THE CLIENT)
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares/ train fares & Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions
- Tips to Driver, Guides, at restaurants nor does it includes any gratuity to your tour escort
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax)
- Anything not given in Price Include head.